Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 12 mal aufgerufen
 Unterhalt / Alimentenzahlungen
panxing18 Offline

17.09.2019 03:21
The first two seasons of wide receiver Curtis Antworten

Samuel‘s career have featured flashes of the talent that led the Panthers to make him a second-round pick Blue Kawann Short Jersey , but it hasn’t come through consistently enough for Samuel to make the kind of impact the team hoped to see.Samuel’s work this offseason has people around the team believing that will come this year. Wide receiver Torrey Smith said Samuel has had “the most growth out of any player I’ve ever seen” while wide receiver Chris Hogan called his new teammate a special player who has “primed himself to have a good season.”Running back Christian McCaffrey called Samuel’s speed “rare,” offensive coordinator Norv Turner complimented his route running and head coach Ron Rivera said the wideout has “taken an even bigger leap” than he did between his first two seasons. Samuel shares the confidence in his abilities, but also knows availability will determine how much all of the compliments matter.“As long as I’m out there Color Rush Christian Miller Jersey , I’m going to make things happen,” Samuel said, via David Newton of ESPN.com. “The main thing with me is about staying healthy. If I can do that Blue Donte Jackson Jersey , best believe something is going to happen.”Samuel has missed 10 games over his first two seasons and the missed time affected his overall conditioning, which meant more time off the field for a player expected to contribute. Samuel will get a third chance to fulfill those expectations and hitting them would brighten the outlook for the Panthers in 2019.Several Panthers stock rising up fantasy value boards The Panthers offense was fairly vanilla as expected against the Bills in their preseason opener, but I did like what I saw. Cam Newton’s passing numbers were nothing spectacular; it was the skill players that impressed me. Newton has some speed to throw too in the form of wide receivers DJ Moore Donte Jackson Jersey 2019 , Jarius Wright, Torrey Smith and of course running back Christian McCaffrey. That bodes well for Newton’s passing numbers in my book. Of course not everyone is convinced like I am.When drafting in non-CSR leagues you should be able to get Newton at good value in the 6th or even 7th round. Our defense will be good enough to give Newton plenty of chances to push the ball down the field. The added play makers plus tight end Greg Olsen will make the Panthers offense more like what it was in 2015 versus 2017.I’ve also moved D.J. Moore up my board a little more. Yahoo has Moore ranked at No. 109 which is around the 9th round. I’d grab him in the 8th as he should be there. I also liked the amount of touches McCaffrey got when he was in the game and how he ran the ball between the tackles. McCaffrey is currently the No. 12 ranked running back but I see him as top ten easily if he gets the touches. I have no reason to thin he won’t get them. Hence he’s a solid No. 2 running back in my book and could even be your No. 1.

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz