Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 19 mal aufgerufen
 Unterhalt / Alimentenzahlungen
lw789 Offline

23.10.2018 09:34
s right knee since mid-May, when Antworten

NEW YORK -- The New York Yankees are no longer expecting CC Sabathia to return to their rotation this year, given the persistence of inflammation in his injured right knee. Asked Friday whether he believed Sabathias season was over, manager Joe Girardi said: "I think thats about fair to say." The six-time All-Star left-hander has been out with a degenerative cartilage problem in his right knee since mid-May, when his ERA reached a career-high 5.28. The Yankees were targeting a post-All-Star-break return for Sabathia, who had begun a rehabilitation assignment. In his second start, Wednesday for Double-A Trenton, Sabathia was hit hard: five hits, five runs and one walk while striking out two in 3 2-3 innings. The next morning, the 33-year-old woke up with swelling in the joint. An MRI test on Thursday didnt reveal any new damage. Sabathia will be examined on July 14 by Dr. James Andrews before the next step is determined, Girardi said, but microfracture surgery is possible. Previously, Sabathia had an operation on the knee in October 2010 to repair a small meniscus cartilage tear. The microfracture procedure requires far more recovery time, though. "Thats a surgery a lot of players dont want to hear when they need to have it," Girardi said. The manager even acknowledged the possibility that Sabathia might have thrown his last pitch for the Yankees, as dire of a scenario that sounds like. "I think its too early to predict that, but whenever you have degenerative issues that cause surgery or things like that, theres always a little question there," Girardi said. Despite his 6-foot-7, 285-pound frame, Sabathia has been remarkably durable, logging at least 28 starts and 180 innings every season of his career. He reached 230 innings or more in five different years, including in 2007 when he won the American League Cy Young Award for Cleveland. Sabathia is in his sixth season with the Yankees. He gave up 10 home runs in 46 innings over his eight starts before landing on the disabled list on May 11. After signing a seven-year, $161 million deal as a free agent prior to the 2009 season, Sabathia had his contract extended in 2011 by one year and $30 million. Making $23 million this season, Sabathia is scheduled to earn $23 million in 2015 and $25 million in 2016. The Yankees have a $25 million option on his deal for 2017 with a $5 million buyout. The Yankees have also been missing injured starters Ivan Nova and Michael Pineda, forcing them to go with a makeshift rotation including Vidal Nuno, David Phelps and rookie Chase Whitley. Nova had season-ending elbow surgery in April. Pineda has been out with a shoulder muscle problem and is not expected back until August. Chris Archer Jersey . Orlandos Glen Davis tried to get in the way, only to be driven back into the padding under the basket as the Pelicans forward slammed home a windmill jam. Matt Andriese Jersey . Last year, Matt Kuchar closed with a 4-under 68 to beat Kevin Chappell by two strokes for his second win of the 2013 season and sixth of his career. http://www.officialraysgearshop.com/Rays...ll-Kids-Jersey/. The New York Rangers centre had a goal and two assists in a 4-1 victory over the Ottawa Senators ending a 13-game goal-scoring drought. Carlos Gomez Jersey . They all do actually — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 22, 2014There is no confirmation that the date is actually happening, but that didnt stop Embiid from getting dressed up. Fresh cut..... Getting ready for dinner http://t.co/NNIfKyZQzx — Joel-Hans Embiid (@JoelEmbiid) July 23, 2014 Almost 930.. Brad Miller Jersey . Last year, Islanders forward Colin Mcdonald released a "Do It For Colin" campaign to promote his teammate and friend John Tavares for the EA sports honour:The most popular sports voting video ever has to go to Chris Bosh who showcased his comedic abilities in his effort to get fans to vote him into the 2008 All Star Game:You can vote for TJ and other star players for the NHL 15 cover vote here.Rory McIlroy said it had been a valuable week for him despite losing to Jason Day in the WGC-Dell Match Play semi-finals. McIlroy missed a couple of decent chances to extend the match against Day, who will become world No 1 on Monday, but eventually went down by one hole in Austin.The Northern Irishman battled back after losing three holes in four just after the turn, but a missed birdie putt at the 17th and Day holing a 12-footer for par at last meant it would be a third place play-off against Rafa Cabrera Bello for him instead of the final. Day beats McIlroy in thriller Jason Day marked his return to world No 1 by beating Rory McIlroy at the WGC-Dell Match Play I thought it was a good quality match. If I have to look back on it there were a couple of opportunities around the third and fourth where I did not convert and then not birdieing 12 or 13 was the real downfall, he told Sky Sports.Losing 12 and 13, I think the catalyst for that was that shift in momentum on 11 and I never really recovered. To go two down I knew I had an uphill battle on my hands and Jason was not giving me anything.I made a couple of birdies in the last five holes but it just was not good enough.I feel like I played well, did not make a bogey out there and I did not hand him anything, but obviously disappointed I am not in the final. McIlroy finished last years Masters with a 66 and victory next month at Augusta would complete a career grand slam And McIlroy is pleased with where his game is as he puts the finishing touches on his game ahead of thhe years first major, The Masters.ddddddddddddMcIlroy heads to Augusta for the eighth time in search of victory to complete the career grand slam - he finished fourth last year to claim his best Masters finish but was still six shots adrift of winner Jordan Spieth. Highlights from the WGC Dell Match Play semi-final between Jason Day and Rory McIlroy I was saying coming into this week that no matter if I play three, six or seven rounds, playing match play and feeling like you are in contention every time you step on the first tee is a great feeling and something you cant replicate in practice, he added.The week has been very positive overall; I wish I would have been able to get one more win under my belt, but I am very happy with my game going into Augusta. Also See: Day ends Rorys run The Masters is coming... Dream debut for Toledo Olly to miss Augusta Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Hockey Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys China Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys Near Me Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys Authentic Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic MLB Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Throwback Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz