Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 11 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeine Fragen rund um das Scheidungsverfahren
Labi1995 Offline

29.03.2019 04:24
The inner lining of the upper is Antworten

Over the past two years I’ve run in shoes made by most of the major running shoe manufacturers, with only a few notable exceptions. Nike Air Max 2017 Femme This review eliminates one of those exceptions – UK based shoemaker Inov-8. It’s somewhat surprising that it’s taken me so long to run in an Inov-8 shoe given the fact that they are one of the more Nike Internationalist Femme minimalist-friendly shoe companies out there. I think the main reason why I’ve avoided them for so long is that until recently most of their shoes have been designed for trail and fell running, and they have a reputation for being fairly narrow in terms of fit.Recently, Inov-8 released a new line of shoes called the Road-X series. The Road-X line differs from other Inov-8 shoes in being specifically designed for road running (which is my most frequent running surface), and they are built on an anatomical last that provides a roomier Nike Free Run 2.0 Dam fit, particularly in the forefoot. There are currently 3 shoes in the men’s Road-X line (one female shoe for now), and they present a gradation from less to more minimal. I like this approach a lot, as it gives people options for where they would like to jump into a more minimalist style shoe, and allows for a very gradual transition for those who Adidas Superstar Femme plan to take it very slowly. Below are the three current Road-X shoes,“When efficiency counts, run natural in the Inov-8 Road-X 255. Utilizing a 9mm difference from heel-to-toe, this shoe offers runners a mild transition into the realm of midfoot style running. This low-to-the-ground Nike Air Max 2017 Femme performance trainer uses an ample amount of underfoot protection, which allows it to be worn as a daily trainer or racer. The Road-X 255 is lightweight, super comfortable and offers a responsive ride.”“Inov-8, the original minimalist trail shoe brand, now makes great lightweight road shoes. The Road-X 233 is best suited for the runner who wants to move toward the less is more concept. With a 6mm heel-to-toe height difference and a low-to-the-ground foot position, the Road-X 233 is a big step toward minimalist road running without being at the extreme end of the spectrum.”The Inov-8 Road-X 155 is a lightweight, natural running shoe that offers Nike Air Max 98 Mens the utmost in proprioception for the minimalist or elite runner. Unlike other Inov-8 models, the Road-X 155 doesn’t incorporate Dynamic Fascia Band but rather relies solely on foot strength from the runner. The Road-X 155 offers a 5mm heel-to-toe height difference that allows the runner to run in a smooth natural running styleMy initial thought when considering which of the Road-X shoes to buy was to go for the 155 since it has the lowest heel differential and weighs the least – in other words, it would best suit my personal taste. However, one of the most common shoe questions I get asked in emails is for a comparable alternative to the Saucony Kinvara. The Kinvara tends to be a bit Nike Air Max Classic BW Hombre narrow in the forefoot for some people, and durability has been an issue for some as well. Some also don’t like the softness of the Kinvara’s sole. The 155 has no rubber on the sole, and is much closer to the ground, and is thus a step further toward the minimal end of the shoe scale from the Kinvara. Thus, for comparative purposes, I opted Nike Air Max 97 Femme instead for the Road-X 233, knowing in advance that the heel differential would be just a tad higher than I typically like.My first impressions of the Inov-8 Road-X 233 was that it was a good-looking, well-built running shoe. The upper of the 233 is made of a synthetic mesh, with overlays welded from the sole to the laces on either side to provide a snug fit around the midfoot. Aside from Nike Air Max 90 Femme a flexible heel counter, there are no other noticeable stability elements in the upper.Internally, the Nike Air Max 270 Femme Blanche sockliner is thin, and there is only a small amount of contour under the region of the arch. The inner lining of the upper is soft and comfortable and allows for sockless running. My one complaint regarding internal comfort is the fact that the sockliner is perforated (you can see this in the photo below), and this causes some rubbing under my big toe (I have noticed the same problem with other shoes that have extensively perforated sockliners – e.g., the Scott T2 Comp). Swapping out the sockliner with one from another shoe is an easy fix for this.

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz