Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 13 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeine Fragen rund um das Scheidungsverfahren
hongwei28 Offline

11.06.2019 05:45
www.ravensfansclub.com Antworten

OWINGS MILLS Stitched Jordan Lasley Jersey , Md. (AP) — Willie Snead has a knack for weaving through a row of linebackers in the middle of the field before making a clutch catch for the Baltimore Ravens.Such was the case last Sunday against Tennessee, when Snead squeezed between two defenders for a 24-yard gain on a third-and-17 from the Baltimore 15.“He’s on the ground, he makes the catch, he’s getting pushed back to the ground, stepped all over, and he just gets up and gives the first-down signal right there in the guy’s face,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. “That’s the kind of competitor he is. He’s all ball, all the time.”Baltimore general manager Ozzie Newsome rarely chases restricted free agents, but he made an exception with Snead this past offseason after it became apparent that the receiver’s three-year run in New Orleans was done. One of Drew Brees‘ favorite targets in 2015 and 2016, Snead began last season with a three-game suspension for violating the NFL personal conduct policy. He then fought a hamstring injury and finished with just eight catches for 92 yards and no touchdowns.Armed with a two-year, $10.4 million contract, Snead was delighted to arrive in Baltimore last April.“Last year just left a really bitter taste in my mouth, the organization and how everything was handled,” Snead said Tuesday. “To be a part of this organization was just a breath of fresh air. I wanted to go somewhere where I’m wanted.”It couldn’t have worked out better for Snead — and the Ravens.“To see that you were right, to see all that come together and him play so well, being exactly what you thought you were going to get, is very rewarding,” Harbaugh said.Snead was one of three free agent receivers signed by Newsome in an effort to enhance a passing game that sputtered in 2017. Snead is the possession receiver, Michael Crabtree provides an outside threat and John Brown is the speedster.Snead and Crabtree are tied for the team lead with 30 catches. Brown has 21 receptions for a team-high 424 yards and three touchdowns.“I don’t have the physical ability like John Brown to run by you Youth Jordan Lasley Jersey , and I’m not big and strong like Michael Crabtree,” Snead observed, “so I have to work harder than everybody else just to stand out.”That’s how it’s always been for Snead, who finally finds himself in a place where his talent is acknowledged and appreciated.“This is a guy that’s been doubted his whole career — high school, college and the NFL,” Harbaugh said. “So I’m fine if they keep doubting him.”After starring as a quarterback at Muskegon Heights in Michigan, Snead played three years as a receiver at Ball State before going undrafted in 2014. He finally made it to the NFL the following year.“Coming out of college, (people said) I left too early, I wasn’t ready to play in the NFL,” Snead recalled. “And in the NFL, it was, ‘Is he fast enough to separate? Can he make those plays in clutch situations?’ I’ve always been doubted.”Not anymore.“I’ll tell you one thing, Willie comes Sunday ready to play,” Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco said. “He’s one of the toughest guys I’ve been around.”This Sunday, the Ravens (4-2) host the Saints (4-1). Snead insists this wasn’t one of those games that he circled on the calendar.“This is another team. I have to approach it that way just to stay focused,” Snead said.New Orleans coach Sean Payton has seen enough of Snead this season to know he’s a threat with the ball, and without it.“He has a tremendous amount of grit. You see him making plays on third down,” Payton said. “He’s an outstanding blocker. He’ll come across in motion, he’ll get to the point of attack in the run game Stitched Maurice Canady Jersey , but he’ll also find the holes in the zone and man-to-man coverages.”The 5-foot-11, 205-pound Snead has no problem mixing it up with anyone, large or small, at any spot on the field.“He can go inside or outside, but man, he makes some — scouts call them blood area — catches,” Harbaugh said. “In the middle, that’s where he thrives.” Vote for your favorite highlight from the Ravens 23-17 loss to the Chargers"WhitePodcast Film Review 2019 NFL Draft Fanposts Fanshots Ravens StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Ravens ReportYahoo Ravens Depth ChartYahoo Ravens TransactionsYahoo Ravens PhotosAbout Odds Community Guidelines StubHub 鉁昍avens vs. Chargers: Play of the WeekNew,5commentsVote for your favorite highlight from the Ravens 23-17 loss to the ChargersESTShareTweetShareShareRavens vs. Chargers: Play of the WeekTommy Gilligan-USA TODAY SportsAfter finishing the season 6-1 with Lamar Jackson under center and capturing the AFC North division title, the Ravens magic finally ran out on Sunday. Hosting the visiting Chargers in a wild card matchup, Baltimore dug themselves too big of a hole. For most of the game, the Ravens offense couldn’t muster any sort of rhythm. They were held scoreless in the first half and began the fourth quarter with 25 yards passing, while trailing 12-3. Simply put, Baltimore’s offense was nothing short of pitiful.Per usual, the defense played lights out and kept the Ravens somewhat within striking distance. When Baltimore’s offense finally began clicking late in the fourth quarter, it was ultimately too late. The Ravens had a chance to score a go-ahead touchdown with 45 seconds remaining, but Lamar Jackson was stripped and the Chargers recovered the loose ball. It was a disappointing finish to an entertaining season. However, while the end result may be gloomy, there were several notable plays that should not go unnoticed Youth Maurice Canady Jersey , all of which came in the second half. So, for the final time this season, take a look at all the top moments from Sunday’s action and vote for your favorite play down below. Za’Darius Smith field goal block: After a big kick return to begin the second half, the Chargers quickly found themselves in scoring territory. The Ravens defense did a good job holding them out of the endzone, forcing Michael Badgley to attempt his fifth field goal of the game. However, unlike the first four, this time the kick was blocked. Za’Darius Smith did a nice job extending over the line of scrimmage and getting his left hand on the ball to prevent the Chargers from extending their lead to 15 points. Patrick Onwuasor forced fumble: Once a special teams player only, “Peanut” has emerged as a rising defensive star to end the season. His stellar play continued on Sunday as he was all over the field, perhaps making more of an impact than any Baltimore player on either side of the ball. Onwuasor came up with yet another forced fumble early in the third quarter, punching the ball loose from the arms of Virgil Green. C.J. Mosley scooped the loose ball and returned it further into Los Angeles territory, which set up a Justin Tucker field goal to get the Ravens on the board. Javorius Allen punt block: For the second time in the third quarter, the Ravens came up with a huge special teams play, this time courtesy of “Buck” Allen. With the Chargers punting the ball away on 4th & 6, Allen found a hole in Los Angeles’ line and burst through to make a play on the ball. Allen made enough contact on the ball to force an errant punt, and the Ravens took over at the Chargers 40-yard line. While they ultimately couldn’t capitalize and put points on the board, it was an impressive play. It was also nice to see Allen make an impact after his role diminished in midseason. Michael Crabtree 31-yard touchdown reception: Both of the Ravens touchdowns were scored in the fourth quarter, and Michael Crabtree was on the receiving end of each of them. The first, seen above, cut the Ravens deficit to 13 points and sparked the comeback effort. Crabtree got free along the sideline and managed to keep his feet in bounds as Jackson hit him in the stride. If Baltimore had more big plays like this in the first three quarters Stitched Matt Skura Jersey , the end result would have been different. Nonetheless, it was an impressive throw and catch. Kenneth Dixon 39-yard reception: For all of Lamar Jackson’s struggles on Sunday, he managed to provide us with at least one spectacular display of athleticism and arm talent. With 3:20 remaining and the season on the line, Jackson scrambled around the pocket for more than 10 seconds, running for his life from Chargers defenders. Eventually, Jackson heaved up a prayer toward midfield and Kenneth Dixon came down with an impressive grab. Was it lucky? Maybe so. However, the ball was thrown just over the outstretched arm of Derwin James and kept the Ravens drive alive. Dixon’s 39-yard reception eventually led to a touchdown, which can be seen below. Michael Crabtree 7-yard touchdown reception: Crabtree came up with another touchdown reception, this time in the redzone on 4th & 6. After scrambling to his right, Jackson delivered a strike to Crabtree, who created separation and made a diving catch at the goal line. Crabtree was originally ruled down at the 1-yard line, which would have set up the Ravens with a new set of downs. However, upon further review, it was evident that he caught the ball in the endzone before falling forward. This impressive catch made it a one possession game and gave the Ravens one last glimmer of hope.

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz