Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 3 mal aufgerufen
 Unterhalt / Alimentenzahlungen
panxing18 Offline

13.06.2019 03:53
— Felix Hernandez briefly looked like the ace he used to be fo antworten

ARLINGTON Brett Gardner Jersey , Texas (AP) r the Seattle Mariners, even playfully pointing former teammate Adrian Beltre back to the dugout after striking out baseball’s active career hits leader.After getting through the first two innings unscathed Tuesday night, including another entertaining on-field exchange with his friend, the struggles returned for the former AL Cy Young Award winner.Beltre grounded into a double play to end the third, but only after the Texas Rangers had scored four runs that inning to put them ahead to stay. And when Beltre homered to straightaway center in the sixth, it marked the most runs Hernandez has ever given up in his career.“Yeah, I’m frustrated. What can I say? What can I say?” Hernandez said after giving up all the runs in six innings of an 11-4 loss.Hernandez (8-10) is 0-4 in his last five starts for the playoff-contending Mariners. This was the only time in that span he pitched more than five innings.Robinson Chirinos, the No. 7 batter, led off the Texas third with a walk before Willie Calhoun’s single and a bunt hit by No. 9 batter Carlos Tocci loaded the bases. A groundout pushed home a run before Rouged Odor’s two-run double and a tiebreaking single by Elvis Andrus, whose 18-game hitting streak is the longest active in the majors and his career high.“Yeah, I lost my command after the first two innings. Just leaving it in the middle of the plate and making a lot of mistakes,” Hernandez said.“Yeah, got off to a decent start. The walks hurt him a little bit tonight again, two or three leadoff walks tonight. Those guys came around to score,” manager Scott Servais said. “I thought we got off to a good start in the game http://www.yankeesfanproshop.com/authentic-giancarlo-stanton-jersey , just it turned on us.”Nelson Cruz and Kyle Seager had back-to-back homers to start the second, then Dee Gordon had a leadoff triple an inning later before coming home on a three-bagger by Denard Span for a 3-0 Mariners lead against Bartolo Colon.Colon retired 14 of the last 16 batters he faced after that and became the top-winning pitcher born in Latin America, punctuating his 246th career victory when he reached out and snagged a comeback liner by Gordon for the last out of the seventh.On his sixth try since earning his 245th win on June 30 to match the mark held by Nicaragua’s Dennis Martinez, the portly 45-year-old Rangers right-hander hurler from the Dominican Republic finally had the record to himself.“It was a long journey, but it finally came and it feels good,” Colon said.Beltre, Jurickson Profar and Odor all homered off Hernandez, whose spot in the rotation doesn’t seem certain down the stretch.“Yeah, we’ll see. You have to take a look at where we’re at going forward here,” Servais said. “The next time that spot comes around, we’ll be over in Houston. They’ve also got a good club. We’ve got to give ourselves a chance every time out there to win the ballgame. It’s tough to win. I like the signs of our offense. Our offense is coming around.”Hernandez, whose 168 career wins are the most by a Venezuelan-born pitcher, struck out two and walked four. He was hurt by two errors by third baseman Kyle Seager that led to four unearned runs.“I was just bad tonight, didn’t catch them,” Seager said.Profar’s three-run homer made it 8-4 in the fifth right after Seager misplayed Beltre’s two-out grounder.“Errors happen. They are part of the game. You got to keep grinding through it Brian Roberts Jersey ,” Servais said. “Just wasn’t able to make pitches after that. Left the ball up to Profar, which kind of sealed our fate here tonight.”BIG BLASTCruz reached 30 homers for the fourth consecutive season since joining the Mariners. Only Ken Griffey Jr. has more 30-homer seasons in Seattle with six. Alex Rodriguez had four with the Mariners at the start of his big league career.UP NEXTYovani Gallardo, 6-1 since rejoining Texas in mid-June for the first time since 2015, starts the series finale. Mariners lefty Marco Gonzales (12-6) had won five starts in a row with a 1.57 ERA before losing Friday against Toronto. SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — The Atlanta Braves are threatening to turn a tight NL East race into a runaway finish.Sean Newcomb pitched six strong innings, Ozzie Albies sparked the offense with two extra-base hits and Atlanta Braves beat the San Francisco Giants 4-1 on Monday night.The Braves moved five games ahead of Philadelphia atop the NL East and reduced their magic number to 15 with their fourth win in five games.The Giants lost their ninth straight, matching their worst skid since 2006.Albies was 2 for 4 with a double, a triple, an RBI and two runs. Kurt Suzuki was 3 for 3, including a double leading off a two-run ninth inning.Albies scored the go-ahead run in the seventh. He led off with a double against starter Dereck Rodriguez (6-3) and was awarded third when center fielder Gorkys Hernandez’s throw trying to catch Albies after a wide turn at first was off the mark. Hernandez was charged with an error.“Always aggressive,” Albies said. “He throws behind me, I’m going.”Albies scored on Dansby Swanson’s sacrifice fly that made it 2-1.Albies had an RBI triple and scored a run in the ninth.“He’s an aggressive kid,” Braves manager Brian Snitker said. “He’s always looking to advance to the next base, that’s for sure.”Newcomb (12-8) allowed a run on three hits. He struck out eight and walked none.“I was just attacking the hitters the whole time, trying to make them uncomfortable,” Newcomb said.Braves closer A.J. Minter pitched a scoreless ninth for his 14th save.Rodriguez gave up two runs Thurman Munson Jersey , one earned, on five hits and two walks in 6 1/3 innings.“I asked him to go back out for the seventh. I felt good regardless of pitches,” Rodriguez said. “I thought I could pitch a pretty good inning. I feel strong. I want to keep going out there.“I like playing with old school managers. It’s the game I learned, bunting guys over to second, and grew up watching. Having Bochy as a manger and him having confidence in me is awesome.”The 26-year-old rookie joined some elite company.Rodriguez became one of just two pitchers to allow two or fewer runs over six-plus innings 13 times in their first 16 career starts. The other is former Montreal Expos pitcher Steve Rogers, per to Stats, LLC.The only other Giant to allow two or fewer runs in 13 of their first 16 starts in a season is Juan Marichal (1965).NOTABLEBraves OF Ronald Acuna Jr. was among the first eight players named to represent Major League Baseball in the 2018 All-Star Tour with Nippon Professional Baseball in Japan, which opens Nov. 7 at the Tokyo Dome. … Acuna’s 25th home run on Sunday moved him into a three-way tie fifth place on the career list for players under 21 with Hall of Famers Eddie Matthews (1952) and Orlando Cepeda (1958).TRAINER’S ROOMBraves: RHP Arodys Vizcaino (right shoulder inflammation) will throw a bullpen session Tuesday for the first time in five days. He’s expected to be activated by Friday, manager Brian Snitker said. … RHP Brandon McCarthy (right knee tendinitis) threw a simulated game over the weekend but is not expected to pitch again this season. … RHP Jose Ramirez (right shoulder inflammation) has been shut down for the rest of the season. … IF Rio Ruiz was called up from Triple-A Gwinnett.Giants: INF Ryder Jones (dislocated patella on left knee) will have surgery later this week. The 25-year-old was injured taking a swing during Sunday’s game in Milwaukee.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Mike Foltynewicz (10-9, 2.75 ERA) is 2-3 with a 5.35 ERA in six career starts against the Giants.Giants: LHP Andrew Suarez (6-10, 4.33) is tied for 11th in franchise history for a rookie with 118 strikeouts. He ranks seventh in that category in the San Francisco era.

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen