Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 12 mal aufgerufen
 Unterhalt / Alimentenzahlungen
panxing18 Offline

12.07.2019 05:31
Los Angeles Rams add OL Evan Boehm t Antworten

o practice squad John Franklin-Myers Jersey , terminate DE Ryan Davis contract The Los Angeles Rams have finalized their practice squad for Week 1 by signing OL Evan Boehm.Boehm was drafted by the Arizona Cardinals in the fourth round of the 2016 NFL Draft and played in nine games for them over the last two years. He fills out the final 10th slot on the squad:OL Evan BoehmCB Dominique HatfieldTE Temarrick HemingwayWR KhaDarel HodgeOG Jeremiah KoloneTE Henry Krieger-CobleWR Steven MitchellS Steven ParkerQB Luis PerezCB Ramon RichardsPositionally, it’s not the most surprising move as the Rams are pretty thin along the offensive line keeping just eight on the initial 53-man roster to start the 2018 regular season. It’s a certainty that at some point, names from the practice squad will be brought up to the active roster. We’ll see if Boehm gets the nod at some point.The team also announced they reached an injury settlement with DE Ryan Davis and terminated his contract.Thursday Night Football open thread: Ravens at Bengals Hello there http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authentic-marcus-peters-jersey , LA Rams’ fans. I’m here to let you know that your team does not play football tonight. For that, I hope you accept my sincerest apologies. There will, however Womens Aqib Talib Jersey , be some football played. The Cincinnati Bengals (1-0) host the Baltimore Ravens (1-0) on Thursday Night Football on NFL Network in Week 2. Both teams won their matchups in Week 1, unlike those weirdos on the Cleveland Browns and Pittsburgh Steelers who did that thing where one team couldn’t score more points than the other team. Silly football teams.The Ravens absolutely embarrassed the Bills in Week 1, but Buffalo might be in the running for 2018’s worst team. The Bengals bested the Colts (also not very good) in Indy last weekend. So who ya got tonight? And if you’re not rooting for a team Sam Shields Jersey , do you have a fantasy football player in your lineup who’s a go this evening? I’m hoping that Alex Collins gets 400 points. This is where you talk.

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz