Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 14 mal aufgerufen
 Unterhalt / Alimentenzahlungen
panxing18 Offline

15.07.2019 08:50
Asafo-Adjei introduces himself"WhiteFanpo Antworten

sts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015 http://www.giantsfanshop.com/Darius-Slayton-Jersey , Week 17New York Giants News2019 NFL Draft“Big George” makes a big impression in first day as a GiantNew,103commentsAsafo-Adjei introduces himselfEDTShareTweetShareShare“Big George” makes a big impression in first day as a GiantGeorge Asafo-AdjeiJason Marcum - Sea of BlueGeorge Asafo-Adjei, the Kentucky right tackle the New York Giants selected in Round 7 (232nd overall) wasted no time on Saturday endearing himself to the fan base.“Hell, yeah”How can you not love Asafo-Adjei’s reaction when he got the “we’re drafting you” phone call from the Giants? Just listen to the young man nicknamed “Big George.”Asafo-Adjei continued to express excitement when he spoke with New York media via conference call:“Oh my gosh, I feel like the luckiest man in the world,” he said.“She gets to see her boy make it.”Asafo-Adjei spoke passionately on Saturday about his mother.“My mom works hard, she has worked hard since I was born. She has been working 3 jobs, literally 3 jobs every day. She probably gets 4 hours of sleep every day, we went through some rough patches in life, but we overcame thanks to God. He’s taken me out of that situation, and he has taken our family out of that situation,” Asafo-Adjei said. “I’m happy for our blessings. I don’t have a father in my life Rhett Ellison Color Rush Jersey , that’s been much harder as well. I thank God, God is good and he answers prayers.”Asafo-Adjei sounded like a son just trying to make his mom proud.“She was screaming, going crazy [when he was drafted],” Asafo-Adjei said. “I’m happy for her, she gets to see her boy make it. “I’ve worked really hard for this. I’m going in there not to just goof around, but I’m going in there to take a job, I’m going in there to make a name for myself. I truly believe I’m a dog. I can’t wait for you guys to see that.”Born in the BronxAsafo-Adjei was born in the Bronx and moved to Cincinnati, Oh. during his childhood. He says, though, that he’s “from Ghana.” He told reporters he has a sister from Ghana who he didn’t meet until he was 14, and that his mission — outside of football — is to help the poor.“I want to give back to any poor countries and any poor communities around here. It’s eye opening to see those people don’t have anything, but they are the happiest people in the world Olivier Vernon Color Rush Jersey ,” Asafo-Adjei said. “Anyone can take something from that, just seeing them struggle I want to give back to them so bad.”Good practice competitionThe Giants did not select edge rusher Josh Allen in Round 1. In selecting Asafo-Adjei, they did take the guy who blocked him in practice every day for the past few seasons.“We both sharpened each other honestly,” Asafo-Adjei said. “He had troubles going against me, I’m a speed guy I’m good with the pass rush. He’s a great edge rusher, I gave him problems, we both helped each other. You saw it in the outcome of the season and the outcome of our play.” Patrick Peterson and Josh Rosen to Giants in exchange for a passel of draft picks"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants News2019 NFL DraftHow about this for a Giants-Cardinals blockbuster trade?New,143commentsPatrick Peterson and Josh Rosen to Giants in exchange for a passel of draft picksEDTShareTweetShareShareHow about this for a Giants-Cardinals blockbuster trade?Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsWe are deep in the heart of the silliest part of the NFL’s silly season with less than seven hours (as of this writing) remaining until the 2019 NFL Draft opens. We are likely about eight hours away from the New York Giants making their first selection of the draft. But rather than diving back into the “will they or won’t they?” of the draft prospects, let’s take some time out for some truly wild draft speculation. Could the Giants trade for Arizona Cardinals All-Pro cornerback Patrick Peterson? And quarterback Josh Rosen? In one big, crazy trade?Giants’ cornerback Janoris Jenkins is already campaigning to try and make the Peterson move happen.As much heat as the Giants’ seven took for their lack of a pass rush last year, as our own Dan Pizzuta has pointed out Odell Beckham Jr Color Rush Jersey , the Giants’ depleted secondary played a big role in their defensive failures. Adding a player like Peterson would be an immediate infusion of talent, and talent that already knows James Bettcher and has played well under him. It’s worth noting that most of the Giants’ defensive additions over the last year or so have been former Cardinals with whom Bettcher is familiar. Oh, and the Giants did just free up $5 million in cap space this year by restructuring Kevin Zeitler’s contract. Adding another layer of fatigue is this from Charles Robinson from Yahoo! news: But wait, weren’t the Giants going to trade for QB Josh Rosen? Well, Giants’ great Carl Banks has a way for the Giants to get both players.Earlier Thursday, ESPN’s Adam Schefter said that the only two teams the Cardinals have had real talks with about Rosen have been the Miami Dolphins and the Giants. Schefter added that the Cardinals and Dolphins haven’t talked “in a couple days,” but inferred that the Giants and Cardinals have been in more recent contact, saying that the Giants “are waiting to see where and how the draft falls.” Dave Gettleman as much as said that he will not be making 12 selections over the next three days and that he will be making trades. He also said “No guts, no glory” with respect to finding the Giants’ next franchise quarterback. Trading for Josh Rosen and Patrick Peterson would certainly be a gutsy move.Would you have the guts to make the deal Carl Banks proposed?

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz