Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 10 mal aufgerufen
 Allgemeine Fragen rund um das Scheidungsverfahren
panxing18 Offline

16.08.2019 04:19
what could the Cardinals be looking to addre Antworten

With 8 picks left Cheap Deionte Thompson Jersey , ss on the final day of the 2019 NFL Draft?The Revenge of the Birds podcast8 Players the Arizona Cardinals could target on Day 3New,32commentsWith 8 picks left, what could the Cardinals be looking to address on the final day of the 2019 NFL Draft? 8 Players the Arizona Cardinals could target on Day 3Steve Keim and the Arizona Cardinals have been heroes and villains within the span of the last 48 hours.From the controversial Kyler Murray pick and dealing Josh Rosen to bringing in a hometown kid, a speedster and a pass rusher, they’ve had fans along for quite a ride.With the dark cloud of Rosen and Kyler gone from the team, let’s settle in and take a look at three players & positions the Arizona Cardinals might look to in Rounds 4-7 this morning.Defense:Deionte Thompson, Safety, AlabamaA safety?Well, the Cardinals might not see much more of D.J. Swearinger given the one year left on his deal and Thompson, while he has had some health questions, might be a true center-fielder with speed.The multiple DB’s that will be used by Vance Joseph make him an intriguing option.Blake Cashman, Linebacker, MinnesotaA productive linebacker who tore up the combine and leaped sky-high up the draft boards, Cashman was the leader of Minnesota’s defense.He’s the size that Vance Joseph needs and is a smart and explosive athlete, giving the team a much needed potential back-up plan if Hasson Reddick doesn’t work out.Heck, it’s possible that he starts over Hasson Reddick.Good player.Kendall Sheffield, Ohio StateA later round option, Sheffield had a bit of an interesting journey Deionte Thompson Arizona Cardinals Jersey , transferring from Alabama to Junior College and then to Ohio State where he was a 2 year starter.His physical measurables and speed for recovery are top notch and he’s great when aware at defending passes but has struggled locating passes and playing with his back to the ball, making him a developmental option who can help on special teams.If the team takes a shot on him, he could replace Brandon Williams in that role.Offense:Dru Samia, Guard, OklahomaSamia is the highest rated of the two guards who blocked for Kyler Murray and Baker Mayfield and he’d fit in very nicely in the Kingsbury offense at either right or left guard as a guy who’s athletic enough to be a starter in the league and is well used to blocking for Kyler when he buys time in the pocket.OL is critical for this team.Antoine Wesley, WR, Texas TechThis name popped out to some when seeing that college.On the outside, Wesley is a bit thin but went off for 1300 yards in his single year starting and despite lack of speed and needing more nuanced route running, as a big-play physical catch weapon at his 6’5 size he could plug right into Kliff Kingsbury’s offense, again.He might not even need to change out his playbook.Marquez Tucker, OT, Southern UtahA late name that’s been connected for a developmental tackle for the Cardinals, and they did spend some time visiting him, making him a possible option on the outside at right or left tackle behind Marcus Gilbert for depth or to get a shot on the interior potentially.Foster Moreau, TE, LSUMoreau didn’t get a good chance to do much given LSU never likes having good quarterback play but his blocking and ability to catch the ball downfield and up the seam could stick out for Kliff Kingsbury, who might need a true receiving tight end to adapt his college offense to a pro-style one.Hakeem Butler, Wide Receiver 2019 Deionte Thompson Jersey , Iowa StateButler’s a conundrum to many.His drop rate and routes are below most NFL players but his athleticism for his size, catch radius and highlight-reel plays are incredible, and he averaged over 20 yards a catch in college.Considering that the Cardinals don’t have a big, outside wide receiver and that Kliff Kingsbury likes the deep shot...perhaps they take a chance on him.If the Cardinals are using PFF’s board (like many seem to think given their picks) he’s a possibility to open the 4th round and might be a fan favorite if selected. He first stated the goal two years ago, and he’s still planning to get there.Cardinals running back David Johnson, one of the best running backs in the game before a Week One wrist injury derailed his third NFL season in 2017, continues to aim for a season of both 1,000 yards rushing and receiving.It was his objective two years ago. It remained his objective last year. It remains his objective today.“My biggest motivation is still 1,000 yards rushing and 1,000 yards receiving,” Johnson recently said, via NFL.com. “That’s what I’m always going to try to strive to just because I was so close in 2016. . . . I think I still have the same mentality of trying to get that.”In 2016, Johnson racked up 1,239 rushing yards and 879 receiving yards. The sum of 2,116 yards ranks 40th all time in yards from scrimmage, one of only 67 times a player has combined for 2,000 yards rushing and receiving. Last year, he rushed for 940 and added 446 receiving.This year Womens Zach Allen Jersey , Kliff Kingsbury’s offense could make it easier to rack up receiving yards, harder to gain rushing yards.“I’ve talked to guys [who are familiar with Kingsbury’s offense] like [receiver] Christian Kirk and he said a lot of people have heard he doesn’t run the ball, but he told me personally that their running backs have gotten the ball a lot as far as running the ball,” Johnson said. “I’ve heard that Kliff is really good at putting his guys in open space, especially as running backs, and giving them open space to try to get the yards catching the ball, and doing things like that.”Whatever the split between rushing and receiving, Johnson hopes to get more than the 298 total touches he had in 2018, which was well below his 373-touch season from 2016.“My role this upcoming season, from talking to the coaches, is that I’m going to hopefully get the ball a little more,” Johnson said. “Really, it’s just how much I can learn and be able to attain with the playbook that’s really going to determine how much I play and how much I do as far as the offense.”The 27-year-old Johnson still has plenty of tread on the tires, and he continues to be one of the best players on the Arizona roster. While much needs to be determined about the 2019 version of the team — including most importantly whether the quarterback will be Josh Rosen or Kyler Murray — there’s no doubt that Johnson can be great if given the chances. Kingsbury would be wise to give those chances to Johnson.

Sprung  
Xobor Xobor Forum Software
Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen
Datenschutz